It’s almost been two months since I’ve posted anything. I’d actually have to put this on laziness even though I’ve been busy for May, but I did manage to gather some…. “interesting” things this month so here goes nothing.
Insanity Take 2
1. I’ve been working out since the middle of April. I’ve noticed some slight changes in my body from workouts I’ve been following on Youtube (Mainly Brandon Carter, Christine Salus and yoga with various instructor with Psyche Truth). However, from May 25 to May 30 I’ve completed my first week of Insanity. This is actually my second time doing Insanity, but I wasn’t able to complete it al the way through due to lack of time. I made it through a month and 1 week (minus the rest week) my first go around, but I plan to complete the entire program this time.
Brandon Carter- https://www.youtube.com/user/HighLifeWorkout
Christine Salus- https://www.youtube.com/user/ChristineSalus
Psyche Truth- https://www.youtube.com/user/psychetruth
Cosplaying the Rubber Man
2. The reason I’ve decided to switch up my routine is basically for faster results. I believe I mentioned this in a previous post, but I’m trying to cosplay as Luffy (Monkey D. Luffy) from One Piece and this particular getup… minus the scar.
I have everything I need for this and another version of Luffy with the exception of sandals/flip-flops and visible abs.
3. Well earlier this year I planned an event with someone for May 2. It was basically dinner, dessert and comic books since it was also free comic book day. Unfortunately (not that this was a bad thing) only the comic books happened for me. What hurts me about this though is that this was planned months in advanced and we were both excited for the time we were going to spend together, but she decided to have another event with a friend and not tell me about it even though I called and texted her a week before the event.
Aunties Say the Darndest Things
4. My auntie (my mom’s sister) obtained her PHD right after her birthday this month, however that’s not why I’m typing this even though I’m proud of her accomplishments. The evening of her birthday we traveled Fort Wayne and went to Texas Roadhouse. Apparently after getting out of the vehicle she along with my mom and grandma noticed a female (who happened to be white) looking very hard in our direction. I wasn’t paying attention, but they were and according to them the female was straightening up her hair while looking at me of all people. After that, my aunt asked me if I attracted white girls? In my mind I’m saying “how the hell should I know, I’m single”, but instead I say “I don’t know what kind of girls I attract”. Then she ends up referring to the girl as a skank for whatever reason of her own. What’s up with that?!?
My Great Aunt (My grandma’s sister) made a trip to Fort Wayne to see my auntie (mom’s sister) graduate. She brought along my Great Grandma and two of my younger cousins as well. After playing uno (AND DOMINATING….. sorry) with one of my cousins I took her back to my great aunt’s room. We talked a little and watched some tv when another instance of relationships came up. My youngest cousin asked if I had a girlfriend. I said no and then my great aunt followed up with “he’s not worried about no girls right now…. and she could’ve ended there. She then says ” Tez, you’ll probably marry a white girl just like the rest (meaning most resent marriages that have taken place) of the men in the family”.
5. …. I thought I had something for this. There is something on my mind, but I don’t know. I will say this as cryptic as this will be without explanation. I think.. I feel it will be worth the wait, it’s just not time yet ❤